Beyond Monks: The Art of the Fight

Has anyone checked out this release by Goodman Games? If so, how is it?

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:13:31 -0800, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Has anyone checked out this release by Goodman Games? If so, how is it?

It's not too bad. Some nifty ideas, eg giving martial artists a "finishing
move" ability to deal extra damage on an attack. The feats have lots of
flavour as well, and don't look overpowered.

Hong "of course, you know which alt.monk I still prefer" Ooi
--
Hong Ooi | "COUNTERSRTIKE IS AN REAL-TIME
hong@zipworld.com.au | STRATEGY GAME!!!"

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:13:31 -0800, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Has anyone checked out this release by Goodman Games? If so, how is it?

This was originally done as a pdf by Chainmail Bikini Games, thus if
you want it at a cheaper price, it is available from rpgnow.com.

The product is fair, but nothing that would make you say this is
amazing, every gamer must have it.

If you wish to email me, use my user name at optushome in Australia