Camfred30

Reputable
Mar 19, 2020
Ok so im honestly getting so annoyed now. i have had this game for too long and it has been fine to run. then out of nowhere when i try run the game now it starts up and gives a black screen with a spinning circle and i sit there expecting it to load to the game but it never does. i have tried every single fix out there i have tried reinstalling the game twice, even on a different drive. redownloaded origin that didnt work. i have updated gpu drivers. every fix out there i have tried. somethings telling me the game is running at 32 bit or something that is deep in the file section because i cannot find a solution whatsoever. any solutions ASAP would be great thanks!

Lutfij

Titan
every fix out there i have tried.
Can you please list all the things you've done so we're not repeating what you've done that didn't work out for you?

Also, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:

Include the age of the PSU and it's make and model, not just it's wattage. Include the version for your OS if you're on Windows 10, You should ideally be on version 20H2 if so. Version for your BIOS? When uninstalling your GPU drivers, did you use DDU?

any solutions ASAP
Please be patient.

TRENDING THREADS