BF4 DirectX Error, GetDeviceRemovedReason

thugslife

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Ho Guys,

Don't know the reason why it is causing and can't find a single solution for this Error. getting this error after 10 mins of gamepaly of battlefield 4.. attachment has been added so one can easily understand . this error only pop up when I play battlefield4 :S

GPU is EVGA GTX 650 SC 1GB

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ("The application's device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application. This is an design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed. ") blah blah

My PC specs are here
Intel Core i5 4670K @stock
Asus Maximus VI HERO Z87
Cooler Master 690 III
Western Digital Cavier black 1 TB
Corsair GS 800
Corsair Dominator GT 2400 MHZ 8GB
TT 3.0 water performer
EVGA GTX 650 SC

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
This has been popping up for awhile, some claim BF code others claim it's drivers (and then with select GPUs), I'd make sure direct X is updated, you have the latest version of the GPU driver and you may want to raise the DRAM voltage a hair ( + 0.04), hear that one somewhere

thugslife

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
I had seen many people getting this problem with there factory Overclocked GPU's so I underclocked my GPU by reducing the core clock to -200 :) then the game runs fine .......... I will post some result after playing game for more then 5-6 hours :D