BF4 lagg and BF3 crashes.

Dawis67_AE

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2014
So yeah. Yesterday i got my BW Chroma so i wanted to play BF4. As i joined the game i noticed this weird kind of lagg. It was bit like my internet lagging, but my ping was only 56. I turned Vsync on and still i have this bug. If i am runing it feels like the character freezes for very very short time and then jumps bit foward in frames. FPS with GTX 970 was 110 highest 90avg and sometimes dropped to 84. I am running all ultra with AA, but reason its weird is that i have played BF4 like 2 or 1 week ago and i didnt have this problem.

Then i decided to try BF3. It went even worse. The game just stops responding after about 10 secons of deploying into map and runing arround. I restarted my PC to see if it worked. Still have the problem.

Games that i played lately like FarCry3, League of Legends doesnt have this. I am running FC3 on Ultra with 4k DSR on 30FPS avg.

What could be causing this problem with BF3 and BF4?

I also noticed (about 3 weeks ago) my MSI gtx 970 spins up for 3 seconds and stops. MSI afterburner shows that the its only 43 degrees and it still spins up even though it should have the passive fan technology where it spins up at 60 degrees. The fans spin literary for like 3 seconds and stop again.

And i noticed my PSU (corsair AX860) makes this weird sound sometimes. It sounds like a wind in pipes. Like deep blowing sound, and sometimes it sounds like something was boiling there. It might be the fan thats making the sound. I doubt this would be the issue since it has happened long ago (since i built this PC)

Now, if you need more info please comment.

SPECS:

i7 4790k
Corsair h100i
8gb vengeance ram (corsair (2x4))
AX680
MSi GTX 970