[SOLVED] BF4, Star Citizen and COD Warzone constantly crash

teutoniswolf

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
Good evening,

I have noticed after the last few weeks that anytime I play BF4, COD Warzone or Star Citizen the games load with issues or stuttering or lag. All of a sudden out of NOWHERE like clockwork around the 8-11 minute mark the games simply close. Then the Origin, Battle.net or RSI "bug/crash" reporting tools pop up, send the reports and I never hear anything back.

When I play Halo I have absolutely NO issues.

All of my drivers, games and Windows have all been updated.

Please help!

Have a great night!

Solution
Noo e hears anything back from a report. Also, it is. It a hardware error, it is a game bug. I can Say this because the reporting tools pop up when some app crashes for no reason. ( I could b wrong )
So, mostly it is a bug. Try checking the web for similar issues by other people. If there are, then it's a game bug. Also it could be some hardware error too, but...... Unlikely
Updating drivers isn't enough, install a tool called display driver uninstaller. Search the Web for DDU and install it. It will remove your driver's and clean Install them🐱 which will clear any bad event logs. Which keep it crashing.

Try it. It could work.

Hope this helped!!

Good evening,

I have noticed after the last few weeks that anytime I play BF4, COD...
Apr 13, 2022
Noo e hears anything back from a report. Also, it is. It a hardware error, it is a game bug. I can Say this because the reporting tools pop up when some app crashes for no reason. ( I could b wrong )
So, mostly it is a bug. Try checking the web for similar issues by other people. If there are, then it's a game bug. Also it could be some hardware error too, but...... Unlikely
Updating drivers isn't enough, install a tool called display driver uninstaller. Search the Web for DDU and install it. It will remove your driver's and clean Install them🐱 which will clear any bad event logs. Which keep it crashing.

Try it. It could work.

Hope this helped!!

Good evening,

I have noticed after the last few weeks that anytime I play BF4, COD Warzone or Star Citizen the games load with issues or stuttering or lag. All of a sudden out of NOWHERE like clockwork around the 8-11 minute mark the games simply close. Then the Origin, Battle.net or RSI "bug/crash" reporting tools pop up, send the reports and I never hear anything back.

When I play Halo I have absolutely NO issues.

All of my drivers, games and Windows have all been updated.

Please help!

Have a great night!

Solution