BH/Jedi Tracking

I have made it far enough in BH to track Jedi. I send out a droid and
track it to my target. When I get to the WP there is no Jedi. I send out
several other find and track droids and it gives the same WP. What am I
doing wrong? Please help.

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:46:23 -0500, No Spam <npspam@nospam.tv.com>
wrote:

>I have made it far enough in BH to track Jedi. I send out a droid and
>track it to my target. When I get to the WP there is no Jedi. I send out
>several other find and track droids and it gives the same WP. What am I
>doing wrong? Please help.

If I am not mistaken these missions have been bugged from day one. And
since the Jedi are the favored class in the game, nothing has been
done to fix it.

> If I am not mistaken these missions have been bugged from day one. And
> since the Jedi are the favored class in the game, nothing has been
> done to fix it.

Publish 9 fixes the Bounty Hunter -Player Jedi missions. Pub9 is currently
on test center

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:35:14 -0400, "Big Wing Nut!!!"
<m-s@fixapic.net> wrote:

>> If I am not mistaken these missions have been bugged from day one. And
>> since the Jedi are the favored class in the game, nothing has been
>> done to fix it.
>
>Publish 9 fixes the Bounty Hunter -Player Jedi missions. Pub9 is currently
>on test center

But my original statement stands as true to this point.

And I might add that NOW that the Jedi's have had a very plesant
safety buffer in order to train and establish themselves as almost
invincible characters the developers see fit to "fix" this problem. I
think they are removing the BLOCK that they put into the code is
closer to the actual point!!!

I don't fault the Devs. I mean can you imagine the level of whining
and crying that would have erupted had Bounty Hunters been allowed to
openly hunt down the fledgling jedi??? The screech would have been as
pleasant as an afternoon in a newborn nursery at the hospital at
feeding time!

> But my original statement stands as true to this point.
>
> And I might add that NOW that the Jedi's have had a very plesant
> safety buffer in order to train and establish themselves as almost
> invincible characters the developers see fit to "fix" this problem. I
> think they are removing the BLOCK that they put into the code is
> closer to the actual point!!!

They should limit the # of jedi. they are SUPPOSED to be ultra-extremely
rare at this time in the Star Wars History. Restore BH to what it was or
nerf Jedi.

> I don't fault the Devs. I mean can you imagine the level of whining
> and crying that would have erupted had Bounty Hunters been allowed to
> openly hunt down the fledgling jedi??? The screech would have been as
> pleasant as an afternoon in a newborn nursery at the hospital at
> feeding time!

So the constant bitching about broken BH stuff isnt worse? Let us hunt the
fledglings. Its the ONLY WAY they learn to become secreative about using
their powers.
If you do enough things to warrent a manhunt (or bounty in this case), then
you deserve to be hunted.

Bounty Hunters. We used to be good, now we seem to have been demoted to
weak-end warriors.