Big D is dead!

Hi,

my level 80 Druid WW just offed Hell Diablo.

I lost my merc and other minions several times against these darn OK's, but
otherwise my LawBringer phase blade and Rabies attack worked quite well
against them. I even managed not to die..

And once again, big act boss didn't drop anything useful. Arrghh.

Regards,

Oliver

What kinda Merc you using for him??

Jake Mysterio - The Mysterious One of Nothingness.

"Oliver Wenzel" <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> my level 80 Druid WW just offed Hell Diablo.
>
> I lost my merc and other minions several times against these darn OK's,
> but
> otherwise my LawBringer phase blade and Rabies attack worked quite well
> against them. I even managed not to die..
>
> And once again, big act boss didn't drop anything useful. Arrghh.
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver

Hi,

"Jake Mysterio" <cretin@dodo.com.au> wrote in news:4257b473
@news.comindico.com.au:

> What kinda Merc you using for him??

might merc with Duress armor, Obedience thresher and Crown of Ages.
I swap my Bonehew against his Obedience for the first few monsters, so I'll
get the level 21 Enchant from it. Then we swap back until the Enchant runs
out.

Regards,

Oliver