[SOLVED] Big Frame Drops while playing gta 5

May 16, 2020
When i play gta 5 on my gt1030. I get more than 60fps on lowest settings possible and i also get one the biggest frame drops ever like when i have just started the game at that time the frame drops are very less.But as i plays more like 10min my hole gpu memory starts filling up and fraps drops at like 1 or 2fps from 60 every second.But when i play on gt710 the frame drops are very less and i get almost 40fps.Every driver os windows and gpu is fully updated.
Gpu:gt1030(2gb VRam)
Ram:4gb(ddr3 single channel,1600mhz)
Cpu:Amd FX4300(3.8ghz,4cores)
Mobo:Asus M5A78L-MLX3
Resolution:900p
Windows 10pro
Please help me here.
Thanks.

Solution
GTA V was never very big on gpu resources.
It's a ram hog - it's known to use more than 8GBs at times. It also likes up to 8 cpu threads as well.
You've got 4GBs of ram - plus it's in single channel = OUCH, and only 4 cpu threads.
Triple whammy - oh, you're also playing at 900p. That demands more work from the cpu than it does the gpu - quad whammy.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It's a ram hog - it's known to use more than 8GBs at times. It also likes up to 8 cpu threads as well.
You've got 4GBs of ram - plus it's in single channel = OUCH, and only 4 cpu threads.
Triple whammy - oh, you're also playing at 900p. That demands more work from the cpu than it does the gpu - quad whammy.

Solution
May 16, 2020
So i have to increase my ram. right?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
But my friend has ryzen 3 1200. He also gets 60fps but less frame drop.Else every thing is same.
That doesn't really change what I said earlier. GTA V:
-can use up to 8 cpu threads
-can use over 8GBs of ram
-single channel ram isn't so hot in today's games
-Ryzen likes faster ram
-Ryzen 1200 is faster than FX-4300
-higher resolutions provide more work for the gpu and less for the cpu. Vice versa, it's the opposite.

May 16, 2020
That doesn't really change what I said earlier. GTA V:
-can use up to 8 cpu threads
-can use over 8GBs of ram
-single channel ram isn't so hot in today's games
-Ryzen likes faster ram
-Ryzen 1200 is faster than FX-4300
-higher resolutions provide more work for the gpu and less for the cpu. Vice versa, it's the opposite.
Okay thanks now i have to increse my ram.But i have first i have done pagging of my disk where that game is now the frame drops are very less.
Thanks btw.