[SOLVED] Big (Full Tower) Case advice (Replacement for Aerocool VS-92)

trif

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
I've got an Aerocool VS-92 and it's a nice enough case but it doesn't have clearance for big coolers, I melted the plastic side panel and pushed it out to clear my old 155 cooler but now for my ryzen build I've got a D15 and need another 10mm, the plastic is going to give up before I get there I think!

Also there's no good front mounts for fans, especially as I have a 3.5" hard drive in there! I've got 2x140mm fans I wanted to try to squeeze in but it just wasn't happening!

I've had a look at cases and it seem the front bays have died the death but I'd at least like a couple of 5.25" bays, 2x front fans, top, back and maybe even side as well as I've got a 5700XT that gets HOT!

What would you recommend? (Big cases welcome, i like the layout of the Corsair 750D but would rather spend under £60)

The other problem is my PC sits between the side of my desk and a wall in a 5 sided little alcove that gets hot as well, it's about 10 Inches taller than the case and a couple of inches wider, I may just have to move it somewhere else! :)

Solution
THERMALTAKE VERSA T25 TEMPERED GLASS MID-TOWER CHASSIS - £55 from Overclockers.co.uk

LIAN LI LANCOOL 215 MIDI TOWER ARGB, TEMPERED GLASS BLACK - £62 from Overclockers.co.uk

These are good options at your budget and will give you a newer / cleaner look and fit your needs.

tecmo34

Administrator
THERMALTAKE VERSA T25 TEMPERED GLASS MID-TOWER CHASSIS - £55 from Overclockers.co.uk

LIAN LI LANCOOL 215 MIDI TOWER ARGB, TEMPERED GLASS BLACK - £62 from Overclockers.co.uk

These are good options at your budget and will give you a newer / cleaner look and fit your needs.

Solution

trif

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
Thanks, yea I'm really impressed with how the full mesh fronted cases look, even those without tempered glass elsewhere (I don't really like the tempered glass thing) but I'd still really like some 5.25" bays which sadly rains on the tempered parade

TRENDING THREADS