[SOLVED] Big Ping

Dec 19, 2019
Hello i have problem in multiplayer games exectly in cs:go on tests i have low ping (https://ctrlv.cz/gZRV ) but in cs:go matchmaking my ping is 70-150ms i try some commands to console but nothing work

My friend have low ping in matchmaking. He's got 5ms on this site.

Solution
The servers are likely in different locations. It takes longer for the signal to travel longer distances.

You only have control of what is in your house. You only have 1 option to send or receive data and that is to send it to your ISP. The ISP and their connections to other ISP will determine the path your data takes to servers. Since you have no access to any of the ISP routers you can do nothing to affect this.

Be sure you are not using 100% of your internet connection up or down. That can increase the ping time but it should increase it for all locations not just some. If you are using wifi it also can increase the ping times but not just for certain servers.
The servers are likely in different locations. It takes longer for the signal to travel longer distances.

You only have control of what is in your house. You only have 1 option to send or receive data and that is to send it to your ISP. The ISP and their connections to other ISP will determine the path your data takes to servers. Since you have no access to any of the ISP routers you can do nothing to affect this.

Be sure you are not using 100% of your internet connection up or down. That can increase the ping time but it should increase it for all locations not just some. If you are using wifi it also can increase the ping times but not just for certain servers.

Solution