[SOLVED] Big problem with RGB lights on my motherboard and Graphics card

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, as the title says, I have a big problem. Just bought a new PC with the Gygabyte X570 Gaming X motherboard and Rtx 2080 Super and the lights on those 2 just dont work. The only thing that lights up after the computer start is the debugging light on the 2070 for a couple of seconds. The RGBs show up as working in AURA software, but in reality they are just dark. I really dont know what to do, tryed all kinds of software, updated all the drivers. The only thing that is left to update is the BIOS. I need to mention that the RAM RGB works, so Its only the mobo and the gpu. If u have any idea of what could cause this error, please help. Thanks
The link of the mobo: https://www.gigabyte.com/ro/Motherboard/X570-GAMING-X-rev-10#kf

Solution
Internal I/O Connectors:

• 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
  • 2 x addressable LED strip headers
  • 2 x RGB LED strip headers
RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.

GIGABYTE Motherboards support 5v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.

With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has...
Oct 18, 2019
I tried with all the softwares, even with RGB fusion. The problem is that they didnt even turn on when I boot the PC, its like they are dead. In RGB fusion they look like they are lighting up but in reality they dont work.

Internal I/O Connectors:

• 1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
  • 2 x addressable LED strip headers
  • 2 x RGB LED strip headers
RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. With external Addressable LED strips, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.

GIGABYTE Motherboards support 5v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.

With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.

Solution