[SOLVED] Bigger fps at games, use more cpu ? why ?

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, yesterday i installed windows 10 to a new ssd disk, after that i installed all drivers and my main games. Then i started play my games, i noticed that, when i have more than 100+ fps my cpu goes from 60 to 70 tempeture, but when i cap fps to 60fps tempeture returns to normal. When i was playing on my old HDD, everything was okay. is there any sulutions ? or i just need to buy new cpu cooler and thermal paste ? btw i got stock intel cooler. ( i5 8400 ). When i playing cs go cpu usage is 50-60% ( 71 tempeture, 281 fps ), PUBG cpu usage 70-90% ( tempeture 67-80, 151fps ).

Solution
The higher the FPS the higher the cpu work. Your temperatures are about right for stock cooler. 80c is hot but not dangerous. A better cooler is a good idea but not essential.
Jul 28, 2019
The higher the FPS the higher the cpu work. Your temperatures are about right for stock cooler. 80c is hot but not dangerous. A better cooler is a good idea but not essential.
thanks for your reply, i guess ill buy a new cooler and thermal paste, cuz stock intel cooler is so loud, when cpu hits 80c.