Biggest bottleneck for my gaming pc?

Dargeron

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hi, I have a desktop computer which I use for gaming, and I was planning on improving something about it since I recently had the resources to do so. But I'm not a computer expert at all, so I don't really know which part of my PC I should improve in order to increase performance (I have no idea where the bottleneck is currently).

This are my PC specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
4x 3.0 GHz AMD AM3 Athlon II X4-640
2048MB GeForce GT630
8 GB [2x 4GB] DDR3-1333 RAM (I don't know the brand, but it's not kingston nor corsair).
250GB S-ATAIII
ASRock N68-VS3 UCC
500W 120mm SILENT

This is everything I know... so, well, any help on deciding which part should I improve would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D

Dargeron

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Allright, so I decided for the graphic card update, as the three of you recommended. By the way, a friend of mine gave me and installed a new power supply, which is 650W 120mm (I don't know the brand... as I said, I don't know much about computer hardware), so the power should be fine?

Now, I've been looking for which card to choose, and I found a GTX550ti and a HD7750 for about the same price and within my budget, so I'm going to choose either one. Which one do you think I should pick? Is the power supply going to be an issue for any of them?

Dargeron

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Well, so I finally settled for the GTX 550 ti graphic card (I have the chance to purchase it for about 80 USD, so it seems like a good deal), but before purchasing it I would like to make sure that 650W will be enough power to make it run considering my computer specs. Anyone could confirm me that? (I promise that's my last question, really).

Thanks a lot for all the information you've provided, this is a really great community!