News Bill Gates Steps Down from Microsoft, Berkshire Hathaway Boards

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
He steps down to completely focus on mass murder?!
Given that they don't fund abortion, I can't imagine what you're even talking about. Save the conspiracy nonsense for other sites, please.

I was no fan of Bill Gates, toward the end of his tenure at MS, and skeptical of the Gates Foundation from day one. But, he really won me over with all of the good work they've been doing. I really think he's sincere about doing good, and not just trying to buy a place in history.

Given that they don't fund abortion, I can't imagine what you're even talking about. Save the conspiracy nonsense for other sites, please.

I was no fan of Bill Gates, toward the end of his tenure at MS, and skeptical of the Gates Foundation from day one. But, he really won me over with all of the good work they've been doing. I really think he's sincere about doing good, and not just trying to buy a place in history.

He obviously means that Bill Gates has a Death Note.

"I'll revolutionize the personal computer industry with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... and eat it! "
- Bill Gates

Reactions: bit_user

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
If we had listened to him 5 years ago, maybe we wouldn't be shutting down the country right now.
In fact, he personally advised Trump of the outbreak risk, not long into Trump's term.

I'm sure it was taken with about the same gravity as when the Clinton people tried to warn Bush Jr. about the risk posed by Al Qaeda, because it didn't stop Trump from cutting the CDC's funding and getting rid of the pandemic Czar post that Obama created specifically to coordinate outbreak responses.