Bin file is incorrect (BIOS Error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014
I have searched this problem and I found out that the error usually happens to people using TVs as output.

Mine seems to be different. I use a flat screen monitor and I use a VGA to HDMI converter to connect it to my video card. I still get the error; how do I fix this?

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014

I just left my PC on because I was playing a game and it was on AFK. My step mom turned of the PC without shutting it down properly. After restart there were 2 options, Something that stated "Enter Setup" and another saying "Continue with default settings"

My brother chose the setup setting and there the BIOS options were all messed up. Bios interface was in really low resolution as if it couldn't fit the screen. And when I hover my mouse to the Settings option an error in blue highlight would appear " Bin File is incorrect ...."

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014

|f what I did was correct, I think I had already tried clearing the CMOS.
What I did was I removed the CMOS Battery and waited for more or less than 20 minutes before placing it back in. But the error remained the same whenever I went to the BIOS menu

Curious Adrian

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2014
Just a while ago I went to check if my BIOS was still ok by removing my video card and connecting my monitor to the Motherboard directly. The BIOS was working well, so I do not think I would need to reflash the BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS