Question BIOS Advanced Setings HIDDEN (InsydeH20 v1.47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
I have an Acer Aspire e5 575g 794q laptop
BIOS Insyde20 v1.47 5.0

I do not have any advance settings on my BIOS.
The ADVANCED TAB is hidden.
I spent over 20 hours looking for how to unlock these settings but failed.

I tried all the options I knew (3xtab + fn) or (press A) but nothing.
I updated the latest BIOS to my IRONMAN_SK motherboard list.

I've been thinking of taking chances and trying some suspicious videos, I'm so desperate already.
Believe me, if there was one forum about it, I read it, but I'm still out of results.

I really need these advanced settings but I don't know any way to get to them. I know they are there but they are locked by the manufacturer.

Please help me to cooperate as much as possible, if necessary I will send you pictures of everything you need.

Thank u, need your help sa soon sa posible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GPSGSPS
You can't find the advanced settings because the InsydeH20 BIOS does not HAVE any user configurable advanced settings. They don't exist. The BIOS is minimal, and that is by design and for a reason. I've worked on twenty or more Acer and Compaq units with the InsydeH20 BIOS and none of them have ever had more than very basic setup programs. They do not want you messing with things because these are very basic, entry level machines in most cases and they are simply not intended to be used for much more than what you get straight out of the box.

If you want a laptop with more options and configurability then you will want to look at more advanced models such as those made by Clevo or Sager next time. Laptops are rarely capable of much configurability in the BIOS and even less so on models like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS