[SOLVED] BIOS And Ai suite 3 Not Recognizing All Of My Fans

Solution
That case uses 6pin proprietary fans that go to a controller on the back of the motherboard tray. It's a lighting controller that'll handle motherboard sync or through the case rgb switch, but as to fan control,
Removing the front panel will show the two 200mm ARGB fans. The user can’t control the speed of these fans due to a proprietary connector being used (6-pin)

Samsonob12

Prominent
May 26, 2020
The fans getting ignored is the pre-installed argb fans in the antec nx800 case and I didn't build it so I'm not quite sure where its plugged into

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
That case uses 6pin proprietary fans that go to a controller on the back of the motherboard tray. It's a lighting controller that'll handle motherboard sync or through the case rgb switch, but as to fan control,
Removing the front panel will show the two 200mm ARGB fans. The user can’t control the speed of these fans due to a proprietary connector being used (6-pin)

Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
And your fans on the rad are plugged into where exactly? They should either be plugged into cpu_fan header or the pump or a sys_fan header.

In cpu_fan or sys_fan header they should be recognised. In the pump they get recognised by software via USB cable.

TRENDING THREADS