Bios automatically boots to USB

balaji00710

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
I installed Win 7 OS to my PC after reboot my PC boots to USB but i have changed the priority to Hard drive even if boots to Usb but there is no usb device is pluged in to my pc....
My Motherboard Brand is Asus...

balaji00710

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
but i have saved the changes and rebooted...so in the bios frst time i have see the word checking the NVRAM.........
Before the prblm i didn't seen the word in bios startup............
there is ay prblm frnds but i have saved the changes in bios setup................

ImPain

Distinguished

What? I don't understand what you want to say.
If you did something wrong in your BIOS and you don't know what, just reset it to default (Load optimized default settings) and then do change the boot order and save before you quit.

balaji00710

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
@ImPain i have also done it but in pc starts that check the all connected devices and that detect a usb connected but i didn't connect any usb in the pc usb port....thn pc boots to the USB......
i have tried the post option of the bios in the option i have select the by using tis option i can choose the boot device without entering into bios setup.........
in the option i have choose the Harddrive evenif the bios boots to the usb....if that's a os prblm.......

ImPain

Distinguished
When it boots to your USB, it says something on the screen or just a white dot blinking?
It might sound stupid but you sure you don't have anything plugged on any USB port (front or back panel) ?

Maybe try to remove everything that is connected using USB to your computer and give it a try (keyboard, mouse, etc.) to see if it boots at least... It shouldn't detect anything.
Then connect them again one by one to check where the problem comes from..

balaji00710

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
frst i haved disabled the usb power using the jumper of the motherboard to remove the power of the usb...
thn i have started pc the pc detects the Pc doesn't have Keyboard and Mouse.......and alerts it..
i have set all the default option of the bios and motherboard evenif i have reassembled pc another once yesterday.....
thn i have started pc without plug the keyboard and mouse..
and restarted with connecting the Keyboard and mouse but the prblm still coming frnd...........