Question BIOS Beep?

Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys,

I built my 2nd computer about 1.5 month ago and still having an issue with it.
My computer doesn't freeze completely, but it freezes and makes buzzing sound for 0.2- 0.5 sec once awhile.
Also it makes this weird beeping sound about 15 mins after computer is started.
I tried to record it since it's fast and I can't recognize it if it's two long beeping sounds or two different beeping sound with lots of short beeps.
I apologize that fan noise is much louder than the beeps...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vl4ZwLB6NonnWQw1xsj6x8lohttFJMGY/view?usp=sharing

Please help me to figure out what's going on with my computer.
Thank you guys...

Spec:
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard - SM BIOS Version 2901
EVGA 600 GD, 80+ Gold 600W
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3000 (PC4-24000)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
C Drive: SSD Crucial 256 MB --- about 6-7 years old
D Drive: ST 1TB ---- relatively new
E Drive: Toshiba 3TB ---- relatively new

P.S. BIOS updated, all the other drives are up to date as well. Windows newly installed to C: after changing all the other hardware.

Lutfij

Titan
If the PSU is brand new, see if breadboarding the system with only CPU, board, single stick of ram, GPU and only boot drive(gives you the beep sound).

You should see if trying out a donor PSU of similar wattage but from a different brand that is reliably built, changes your experience.

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, PSU everything else is brand new other than the storage.
So just turn on computer with motherboard + PSU + one of each item, taking turns.
I'll try and update.
Thx!

If the PSU is brand new, see if breadboarding the system with only CPU, board, single stick of ram, GPU and only boot drive(gives you the beep sound).

You should see if trying out a donor PSU of similar wattage but from a different brand that is reliably built, changes your experience.

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, PSU everything else is brand new other than the storage.
So just turn on computer with motherboard + PSU + one of each item, taking turns.
I'll try and update.
Thx!

I breadboard system only with CPU and it made same beep 6 mins after it was turned on.
Does that mean issue is the CPU? But what's the matter with it though.