[SOLVED] Bios Corrupt

May 8, 2020
Hello folks,
I have upgraded my Acer aspire 3 a315-41-r69l bios and I think its corrupted. I want to re-install current bios version or maybe the previous one. But i'm afraid that re-installing bios may cause more problems. What is the best recommendation?
Thank you

Solution
This problem solved from acer's official BIOS update. It mentioned the DC mode reboot loop fix. So it isn't BIOS corrupt. It is bug from BIOS firmware version 1.17.
May 8, 2020
if it is borked to begin with, there is nothing to lose
Personally i would try to get the latest bios version again, so redownload it, and reupload it etc

If that doesn't work i'd flash it with a much earlier version (make sure it supports your cpu)

Thank you very much. If it goes wrong I'll get my laptop to acer service center again. hope the guarantee is still worth :tearsofjoy:.

May 8, 2020
Unfortunately guys, I can't reinstall my bios with the same version or with the previous one. Currently I'm on the latest version, maybe I have to wait for acer's update or maybe you guys have better solutions?

May 8, 2020
This problem solved from acer's official BIOS update. It mentioned the DC mode reboot loop fix. So it isn't BIOS corrupt. It is bug from BIOS firmware version 1.17.

Solution