Question Bios delayed issue.

Jun 25, 2019
Hello ,

I have an issue with my new builded desktop computer.
First few weeks the computer worked just fine the boot up didn't take more than 10 seconds to the windows desktop , after something happend maybe i messed with something that i can't remember but i'm pretty sure that's not the cause since i tried to reset to default the bios settings and reinstalling a fresh new windows.
Looked everywhere around the internet for a fix for this issue and tried many ways to fix it.
Will describe the issue more in depth for you to understand it!

When i push the power button pc lights up all the fans starts to spin all the lights working the montior power button flashes and the computer will not boot for around 40-50 seconds and then it will light the mouse will light the keybord will light the monitor will light and all is working perfectly ! Sometimes the mouse or keybord won't work and all i need is to replug 1 of them this doesn't happen frequently but it does 1 from 7 powers maybe it's randomly happens.

What i've tried is
1.reinstalling windows.
2. resetting bios to default + chaning some bios settings that i read that could fix this issue which did not including fast boot usb legacy etc.
3.removing any flash drives connected including HDMi cable and some more.

Trying now to install a fresh windows on another drive which maybe could help not sure.

PC specs
CPU: i7 - 6800k
Motherboard: Asus 99x-E
GPU: EVGA geforce gtx 1070 FTW
RAM: 32GB 2400MHZ
PSU: Corsair 850W

Please if there is anyone that experienced the same issue and may know a fix for it let me know what did he/she did to fix it.
Any advices from experienced members are welcome.

Jun 25, 2019
Hi , tried to do that as well.
Also i flashed bios to the latest version didn't fix the issue.
When i disabled logo it was the same .
When the window popped up with ram ssd etc it was active for 1 sec 2 max then the windows logo popped up and desktop .
Befor any of these popped up my monitor was black for 40 seconds including mouse and keybord .
Monitor popps up "entering sleep mode" while this is happening , anyways i've ordered a new mb to see if it fixes the issue but i still wonder if there is a fix for this or if anyone kbows what is actually the cause for this.