Question Bios does not detect drives

May 27, 2021
I left my pc afk for a night and when I came back it was off. When I restarted my pc it went into bios and every time I would try to leave bios I was brought back in. I looked more into it and found the my bios did not recognize any boot drives. I do not know why it does not. I’m not sure if this is related but 2 days before that I had the same problem with not being able to leave the bios but I had an error code that said my cpu fans were not working when they were. So I turned of monitoring and that worked. I have had my pc for 2 years and don’t know why it suddenly failed. I have tried re plugging in my drives but that didn’t work. I have one hard drive and one ssd which is my boot drive. They are both connected through sata. Does anyone know how I can get my bios to recognize my drives? There is tho possibility that they are corrupted or the the cord to power them maufunctioned but I do not know. I have already tried clearing cmos and changing my drive configuration from UEFI to CSM.