BIOS Errors Please HELP

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know if this is the correct place or not but here it is.

2 days ago there was a power cut while windows 10 was installing an update and it shut down after that when I booted it showed me "Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings" and "Press F1 to enter setup"
I did that and then I exited it and the PC booted up normally after that I restarted it a few times to check but the message did not appear again. So I started to use the PC normally.

But today there was a power cut again and this time I shut it down normally but after that when I tried booting it up the same message appeared. This time as well I entered the BIOS but this time I looked around for a bit and noticed that the date was wrong but the time was correct & another thing I noticed was the boot order It was set to CD/DVD Writer and then the HDD. I did not change anything though and exited the BIOS setup without saving anything. This time as well It booted up normally but when the lock screen appeared I noticed that the time was wrong but the date was correct and I tried changing the time in the settings but it was set to "Set Time Automatically" and then I tried turning it on and off but the time was still wrong so I Changed it manually and then set the settings to auto again and the time was correct. After all that I restarted the PC to check If the message came up again or not and this time It did. I entered the BIOS settings as usual.[Edit: This time the Date and Time was correct]. But I decided to reset the settings to Default.When I did that it changed the boot order from CD/DVD Writer to HDD I saved and exited the setup. And this time it did not boot up like before but was showing a new message "Bootmgr is compressed Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart" I did what It said but it kept showing the same message again and again. So, I when to the BIOS setup and reverted the boot order again from HDD to CD/DVD Writer and saved and exited the setup and then the message still showed up and the same thing happened. So, I went to the BIOS setup again and looked around for what might be wrong and after finding nothing in my knowledge I was gonna exit the BIOS normally but noticed an option called "Boot Menu". I pressed on it and it showed some options like the CD/DVD Writer and two HDD I clicked on the HDD that Contained the OS and luckily the message did not appear and It booted up this time normally. This time the "Time and Date" was correct.

Anyone knows what it is, why is it doing this and How do I fix it etc..
My Motherboard is an ASUS
OS is Windows 10
And Thank You
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Jun 17, 2018

Will check the battery apart from that it's working fine now.
And Thank you for the answer.