Question BIOS Flashback b550-f

Lutfij

Titan
You've mentioned the make and model of the motherboard and you've stated the URL for the thumb drive used for your BIOS flashing as well as the fact that you tried doing BIOS Flashing on your board though you haven't stated what you've tried before creating this thread. It's so that we're not suggesting what you've already tried without fruition.

Feb 9, 2023
You've mentioned the make and model of the motherboard and you've stated the URL for the thumb drive used for your BIOS flashing as well as the fact that you tried doing BIOS Flashing on your board though you haven't stated what you've tried before creating this thread. It's so that we're not suggesting what you've already tried without fruition.

I downloaden the latest bios update for it, then unzipped the file, ran the renamer for the bios file, put my usb on FAT32, put the renamed file in the root of the usb, then turned off my computer. and then tried pressing the bios flashback button but it doesnt work altough i did everything every tutorial said.