[SOLVED] Bios flashback on asus prime b450 k ii

Aug 11, 2022
Hi, so I recently built my first pc with ryzen 7 5700g and an asus b450 k ii and I came to know that you need an update to support that processor on that board. Thankfully this mobo has bios flashback. So I followed every step on flashing the bios without cpu but the bios flashback led does not seem to light up. On searching I saw someone saying that you need to remove the cpu in order to perform bios flashback. Either way the board seems to be working fine. I see the stock cooler to be working but an orange light on the pci e slot for some reason. What should I do?

Hi, so I recently built my first pc with ryzen 7 5700g and an asus b450 k ii and I came to know that you need an update to support that processor on that board. Thankfully this mobo has bios flashback. So I followed every step on flashing the bios without cpu but the bios flashback led does not seem to light up. On searching I saw someone saying that you need to remove the cpu in order to perform bios flashback. Either way the board seems to be working fine. I see the stock cooler to be working but an orange light on the pci e slot for some reason. What should I do?
tried to partition only like 4gb or 2gb of yourdrive at Fat/Fat32 + MBR if its above 4gb? also just bare motherboard connected to 12V atx and 12v cpu (both pins connected)?

Also the file name is renamed for bios flashback purpose right?

Aug 11, 2022
So I tried with A different usb which flashes if it’s working and when I plugged into that port, it did not light up but when I plugged the keyboard it worked fine. Is there something to do with the port.