[SOLVED] Bios giving me 2 long beeps

Jan 24, 2021
Whenever I try to boot into the bios it gives me 2 long beeps and then stops. It never boots into the bios and boots to windows instead. This only happens when I try going into the bios, there are no beeps when booting straight into windows.

Solution
If its win 10 then fastboot is enabled and it mostly dont let into bios you have to disable it or try clear cmos bios. Remove cmos battery and install it again.
Or restart windows with shift key press then go to troubleshoot uefi bios settings something like that to enter into bios.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
If its win 10 then fastboot is enabled and it mostly dont let into bios you have to disable it or try clear cmos bios. Remove cmos battery and install it again.
Or restart windows with shift key press then go to troubleshoot uefi bios settings something like that to enter into bios.

Solution
Jan 24, 2021
I disabled fast boot and it worked, thank you!

Reactions: Ds_Tech

TRENDING THREADS