BIOS Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro

DavidS

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Please, does some one have original bios file for
Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it doesn't
exist
at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
didn't make backup
but please send me your one.

Thanx

David

"DavidS" <snapkad@post.cz> wrote in <2kficvF1pj3rU1@uni-berlin.de>:

>Please, does some one have original bios file for
>Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
>and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
>I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
>I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
>but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
>It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it
>doesn't exist
>at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
>So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
>didn't make backup
>but please send me your one.
>
>Thanx
>
>David

Hercules is already for a long time owned by Guilemont, and end last year
they left the videocard market because they we're not allowed to do the
tweaks that made Hercules Cards such great value...

>Please, does some one have original bios file for
>Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
>and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
>I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
>I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
>but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
>It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it doesn't
>exist
>at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
>So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
>didn't make backup
>but please send me your one.
>
>Thanx
>
>David

http://us.hercules.com/

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

DavidS

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Well there are no BIOSes. I saw choice for download bios in their
menu a few days ago, but when I pushed the menu button
the page said search found 0 results :( and today
it seems that there is no choice in their menu for BIOSes at all.

Could you look in this pages for me and ensure me that
there are no bioses or tell me that I am doing something wrong ?

Thanx anyways

BTW do you have Hercules ? :)

"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
> >Please, does some one have original bios file for
> >Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
> >and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
> >I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
> >I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
> >but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
> >It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it
doesn't
> >exist
> >at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
> >So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
> >didn't make backup
> >but please send me your one.
> >
> >Thanx
> >
> >David
> >

> http://us.hercules.com/
>
> -pw
> remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
> (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

spencer

They have them here.

http://softmod.ocfaq.com/bios.php

Spence

If you still have a problem I can send a copy of mine.

"DavidS" <snapkad@post.cz> wrote in message
> Well there are no BIOSes. I saw choice for download bios in their
> menu a few days ago, but when I pushed the menu button
> the page said search found 0 results :( and today
> it seems that there is no choice in their menu for BIOSes at all.
>
> Could you look in this pages for me and ensure me that
> there are no bioses or tell me that I am doing something wrong ?
>
> Thanx anyways
>
> BTW do you have Hercules ? :)
>
> "pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
> > >Please, does some one have original bios file for
> > >Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
> > >and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
> > >I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
> > >I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
> > >but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
> > >It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it
> doesn't
> > >exist
> > >at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
> > >So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
> > >didn't make backup
> > >but please send me your one.
> > >
> > >Thanx
> > >
> > >David
> > >

> > http://us.hercules.com/
> >
> > -pw
> > remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
> > (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

> News==----
> > http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
> Newsgroups
> > ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via
Encryption
> =---

>Well there are no BIOSes. I saw choice for download bios in their
>menu a few days ago, but when I pushed the menu button
>the page said search found 0 results :( and today
>it seems that there is no choice in their menu for BIOSes at all.
>
>Could you look in this pages for me and ensure me that
>there are no bioses or tell me that I am doing something wrong ?
>
>Thanx anyways
>
>BTW do you have Hercules ? :)

Yes. Hercules ATI 9700 Pro (128 MB).

I see what you mean about no BIOS files, even though they list it
there. I am not sure exactly what they are or what they would be
called (if not "BIOS File").

If you want me to try and find the CD that came with my card and see
if there are any there, or what they would be called on my hard drive,
please send me an e-mail and I will try my best.

>"pw" <***paulwilliamson@***spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> >Please, does some one have original bios file for
>> >Hercules 3D Prophet 9700 Pro
>> >and will be so kind to send me it to snapkad@arsystem.cz ?
>> >I have spent all day for searching it but to no avail.
>> >I found one at http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php
>> >but it is not original Hercules as it is titled.
>> >It seems to me that Hercules is quite rare nowadays and actually it
>doesn't
>> >exist
>> >at all and was bought by Guilemont or whoever.
>> >So I would really appreciate your help and You can even chide me that I
>> >didn't make backup
>> >but please send me your one.
>> >
>> >Thanx
>> >
>> >David
>> >

>> http://us.hercules.com/
>>
>> -pw
>> remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
>> (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

>News==----
>> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
>Newsgroups
>> ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption
>=---

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

DavidS

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Thanx Spencer,

but as I wrote in my first post, this one is not Hercules it is Sapphire
or whatever. You can read it after clicking to detail button upon download.

If you are willing to send me your copy I would really appreciate it.

I used to thought I am the only one with Hercules :)

Thanx again and thanx to pw too.

David

BTW I searched through original CD and didn't find any.

my email is : snapkad@arsystem.cz