[SOLVED] Bios is very laggy HELP !

Leon232002

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Hello,
Right now I am very desperate because I don't know how to solve this problem. I don't even know if I chose the best topic, but anyway, I need your help.
I discovered this problem when I needed to reinstall my windows or to enter safe mode.
I usually enter safe mode by keeping SHIFT button pressed while pressing restart. After that I go to startup settings, I choose restart and I see a list of startup settings. The safe mode : press F9. Ok. I press it. Nothing. I have to press it multiple times. In that moment I said something stinks here, but I didn't take it in consideration and continued to my work.
When I wanted to reinstall my windows I had to select a bootable device, my DVD. I inserted it, rebooted my pc, pressed f12 to enter boot menu. I could hardly select the DVD instead of my Hard Disk. It was lagging so bad. I mean if I pressed the down arrow, it would be just like I would be keeping it pressed forever. And the DVD was in the middle of the list and I couldn't make the selection stop at it so easy.
Then I went to BIOS. I said maybe there's something to fix here. When I entered, the same story. The selection was so laggy. In that moment I got so nervous and loaded default settings. I don't know what was in my head. I got a beautiful BSOD after that. My friend told me to enter safe mode and after that reboot my pc. It impressively worked. I informed myself, I tried to google a lot of things. Maybe that BSOD was because of switching from AHCI to RAID when I loaded default settings ? Anyway I found out RAID is the best, I don't know. I really need someone to explain all of these settings and the meaning of them. I found out someone just installed windows without knowing he has IDE instead of RAID and after that he switched to RAID and got a BSOD like me and the solution was something through Regedit or windows reinstall. So yeah I reinstalled windows hoping that everything will be ok and so on. NO, all of these that I told you is repeating : Bios, Boot menu, safe mode, THEY ARE ALL LAGGY and even if my computers works ok (I don't know but after the bios reset it became a little bit laggy in games, maybe it's just a coincidence 'cause they received a lot of updates that changed their graphics), I can't stand like this. I want everything to run properly and perfectly fine. I want to fix this lag issue because I don't think it's okay. PLEASE HELP ME I am trying to fix this for 1 week of research and nothing. I also have a sound problem. Sometimes my sound just goes away. I tried to use an USB stick. Now it's okay. The sound doesn't suddenly stop during a gameplay. But as I said, I am a perfectionist, I don't like improvising.
Please help me fixing the lag in BIOS and also my sound that stops until reboot when using audio ports. I checked them all, they are ok. I am desperate please help.....Do I need to update the BIOS or what. I feel very lost right now..

CPU : Intel Core i5-750 2.67~2.7 GHz
GPU : Zotac Mini Geforce GTX 1050 2gb
RAM : 14 Gb DDR3
MOTHERBOARD : Acer Aspire M5810
Windows 10 Pro

Sorry for my bad english
Again, help me. I am very furious. Things like these just get on my nerves very fast..

Leon232002

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
I think I am gonna buy another one. I think everyting comes to the operating system incompatibilty. I mean it's obvious that if you install something that is not meant to be installed it will work completely wrong, in my case the sound. Thank you !

Reactions: maikutech

maikutech

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2012
No Problem, normally around spring break is when laptop prices dip down before going back up in late april.
Since we have this conoravirus issue, prices maybe inflated in some online stores so becareful.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS