[SOLVED] Bios is very laggy HELP !

Leon232002

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Hello,
Right now I am very desperate because I don't know how to solve this problem. I don't even know if I chose the best topic, but anyway, I need your help.
I discovered this problem when I needed to reinstall my windows or to enter safe mode.
I usually enter safe mode by keeping SHIFT button pressed while pressing restart. After that I go to startup settings, I choose restart and I see a list of startup settings. The safe mode : press F9. Ok. I press it. Nothing. I have to press it multiple times. In that moment I said something stinks here, but I didn't take it in consideration and continued to my work.
When I wanted to reinstall my windows I had to select a bootable device, my DVD. I inserted it, rebooted my pc, pressed f12 to enter boot menu. I could hardly select the DVD instead of my Hard Disk. It was lagging so bad. I mean if I pressed the down arrow, it would be just like I would be keeping it pressed forever. And the DVD was in the middle of the list and I couldn't make the selection stop at it so easy.
Then I went to BIOS. I said maybe there's something to fix here. When I entered, the same story. The selection was so laggy. In that moment I got so nervous and loaded default settings. I don't know what was in my head. I got a beautiful BSOD after that. My friend told me to enter safe mode and after that reboot my pc. It impressively worked. I informed myself, I tried to google a lot of things. Maybe that BSOD was because of switching from AHCI to RAID when I loaded default settings ? Anyway I found out RAID is the best, I don't know. I really need someone to explain all of these settings and the meaning of them. I found out someone just installed windows without knowing he has IDE instead of RAID and after that he switched to RAID and got a BSOD like me and the solution was something through Regedit or windows reinstall. So yeah I reinstalled windows hoping that everything will be ok and so on. NO, all of these that I told you is repeating : Bios, Boot menu, safe mode, THEY ARE ALL LAGGY and even if my computers works ok (I don't know but after the bios reset it became a little bit laggy in games, maybe it's just a coincidence 'cause they received a lot of updates that changed their graphics), I can't stand like this. I want everything to run properly and perfectly fine. I want to fix this lag issue because I don't think it's okay. PLEASE HELP ME I am trying to fix this for 1 week of research and nothing. I also have a sound problem. Sometimes my sound just goes away. I tried to use an USB stick. Now it's okay. The sound doesn't suddenly stop during a gameplay. But as I said, I am a perfectionist, I don't like improvising.
Please help me fixing the lag in BIOS and also my sound that stops until reboot when using audio ports. I checked them all, they are ok. I am desperate please help.....Do I need to update the BIOS or what. I feel very lost right now..

CPU : Intel Core i5-750 2.67~2.7 GHz
GPU : Zotac Mini Geforce GTX 1050 2gb
RAM : 14 Gb DDR3
MOTHERBOARD : Acer Aspire M5810
Windows 10 Pro

Sorry for my bad english
Again, help me. I am very furious. Things like these just get on my nerves very fast..

Leon232002

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
I think I am gonna buy another one. I think everyting comes to the operating system incompatibilty. I mean it's obvious that if you install something that is not meant to be installed it will work completely wrong, in my case the sound. Thank you !

Reactions: maikutech

TRENDING THREADS