Question bios issue b450 aurous pro

Sep 4, 2024
so i have a gigabyte aourus pro b450 wifi and ive had a ryzen 5 2600 in it forever wanted to upgrade
so i got a ryzen 7 3800x but i knew i needed to update the bios for it to work and so i updated to f32 first to then get to f40 like it says in the support but now im on f32 cant get to get bios cant get into windows just bricked on a white splash screen which ive been here before stupidly doing the same thing i just thought that either of the cpus could work on this version last time i was here im not sure what i did to get back to bios version f1 but they just reset ive tried different power and reset button combinations ive tried jumping the pins 1 and 6 on the main bios chip and it just makes the cpu and dram light flash back and forth but it doesn’t get to the splash screen at all just no display and i’m kind of at a loss my last resort was to buy an athlon 200g because on the cpu support list that says bios f30 and there’s no cpus listed for f32 so i just want a second opinion to make sure i went with the right cpu and everything and if there’s anything that can make this mobo come out of its coma

Sep 4, 2024