Question TUF GAMING X570-PRO (wifi) unable to flash bios

May 19, 2024
So because I bought the ryzen 7 5700x3D ....I need to update the bios and also doing this without a screen. So obviously I am attempting this with USB and the latest bios update downloaded....used the changed name tool ...moved the new file to the root of USB ....inserted into the appropriate USB port for bios ....added power to board.....turned on the PSU..... Held button for 3 seconds until flash button started flashing ...BIOS WAS UPDATING........or was it....... I now have black screen with Zero power getting to board and have no idea what to do now.

Please any suggestions welcomed!!!

May 19, 2024
TUF GAMING X570-PRO (wifi)

PSU -ROG THOR 1200W

RAM -CORSIAR VENGENCE DDR 4 32GB 2X16

STORAGE-500GB SAMSUNG SSD HD (primary) / 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA HD

So because I bought the ryzen 7 5700x3D ....I need to update the bios and also doing this without a screen. So obviously I am attempting this with USB and the latest bios update downloaded....used the changed name tool ...moved the new file to the root of USB ....inserted into the appropriate USB port for bios ....added power to board.....turned on the PSU..... Held button for 3 seconds until flash button started flashing ...BIOS WAS UPDATING........or was it....... I now have black screen with Zero power getting to board and have no idea what to do now.

I removed everything off board except the 12 and 20 pin power plugs!

Please any suggestions welcomed!!!