Question Bios not booting

Sep 9, 2022
Sorry if something is not understandable, english isnt my first language, and this is my first PC Build.

Long story short, I tried to install Win11, and was able to but had some issues when opening games, had the "TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot needed" issue.

I go into the BIOS and, what do I find? they're both enabled, so I tried to disable and enable again to see if tis working.

Followed one video, where, in order to disable Secure Boot, they updated the Platform Key (PK). I did it and PC stopped booting.

Fans and RAM's RGB's are still turning on, I tried clearing CMOS, both removing the battery for 30 min and also touching bot CLR_CMOS pins for 1 minute, but neither of them worked :(

Does someone has any idea whats happening? it happened on a Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2, I have a AMD Ryzen 5600, no integrated graphics.

There could be a few issues here. Did you update the motherboards BIOS for the 5600? Is your motherboard running on Legacy or UEFI? (it needs to be UEFI) Also, your boot drive partition needs to be set to GBT not MBR. What GPU are you using?

Last edited:
Reactions: CountMike