Question Bios posts late

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
Hello i tested last bios boot time from task manager windows 10 and i have 15.5 which i think is low becouse even my leptop can make it in 5.6 , i think i have somthing wrong and started testing so as i tested problem is when i push the start batten there is black screen for about 16 -18 sec and then i can see bios logo and i can enter to bios , after bios screen is coming then everything is great very fast going to windows screen . So i did also already some tryes but its not their fault that there is a lot of time before posting bios list of my tryes wich is not fault

1. removed everything except monitor
  2. removed HDD and extra case fans
  3. there was only required equpments installed on mother to work nothing special
  4. fast boot enable
  5. boot secoure enable disable
  6. disable post delay and logo
  7. try another video card
  8. reset with cmos Cmos
  9. bios is on last vetsion updated
  10. nvme is working perfect in benchmarks but even if i wouldnot have nvme it does not metter for bios post fast or slow

So as you can see problem is before bios will start working becouse it takes 16 sec to see the bios screen on monitor is it possible that its monitor problem that bios starts late ? Mabe motherboard is trying to connect vide card to monitor and it takes time ?

Whats your opinion why i have this problem and how can i solve it ?

My computwr specs :
H115i cooler
1080ti
Maximus xi code
970 evo plus
2x16 GB 3200mhz ram
1000w FSP

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
So as i tested like you said CPU and VGA lights going very fast , Ram and Boot stays there a bit more time thank cpu and vga what you think why computer can not check boot and ram fast ? I have 2x16 gb ram in dual 3200mhz and nvme 970 ebo plus

So as i tested like you said CPU and VGA lights going very fast , Ram and Boot stays there a bit more time thank cpu and vga what you think why computer can not check boot and ram fast ? I have 2x16 gb ram in dual 3200mhz and nvme 970 ebo plus
I'm not sure what that means. Does the Q-Code LED display a 2-digit error code?

Q-Code LED design provides you with a 2-digit error code that displays the system status. Refer to the Q-Code table on the following page for details

Q LEDs check key components (CPU, DRAM, VGA card, and booting devices) in sequence during motherboard booting process. If an error is found, the corresponding LED remains lit until the problem is solved.

Antonio_beqa

Commendable
Apr 9, 2020
Yes but i cant find such function to disable it as we can be sure windows and ssd is not problem becouse the delay we have before bios post so somthing i is in hardware or bios