Question Bios problem need help

scallumal

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys
I'm having a problem with my pc whenever I try to access the bios I go into it but when I exit it cause my pc to shutdown and I try to switch it back on and it shuts down immediately until I clear the CMOS via the battertly afterwards the pc runs fine if I don't go into the bios but I need to have access to the bios any one know what I can do?
My motherboard is the Asus prime b450m-a
Ryzen 3600

Thank you in advance

Hey guys
I'm having a problem with my pc whenever I try to access the bios I go into it but when I exit it cause my pc to shutdown and I try to switch it back on and it shuts down immediately until I clear the CMOS via the battertly afterwards the pc runs fine if I don't go into the bios but I need to have access to the bios any one know what I can do?
My motherboard is the Asus prime b450m-a
Ryzen 3600

Thank you in advance

I have the same motherboard but I have a Ryzen 5 2600. What about your other specs? It probably doesn't affect anything else. Have you tried reinstalling and reflashing the BIOS?

scallumal

Commendable
Sep 6, 2017
I have 16gb ram 2400mhz
Rx5700
750watt gold PSU

It's a recent problem started about 2/3 months ago and I just ignored it but I need it now was using it normally for 3 months before it started

Last edited: