Jun 5, 2020
Motherboard: MSI B250M PRO-VD
CPU: Pentium G4560

I wanted to downgrade my bios and i've installed the wrong version of my motherboard. Is a way to update bios to the latest version? Cpu debug led stay awake even if I'm waiting to do something. I tried to reset bios from battery, to reset cmos from jumper, and nothing. I don't want to invest in another cpu/motherboard because I don't have so much money to spent. Thank you!

Well, I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but if you installed a BIOS that was meant for a DIFFERENT model of motherboard, and it is not working, displaying, etc., then it's "bricked" and there is nothing you can do about it unless it's a board with BIOS flashback, and that board does not have BIOS flashback. Your only option is to sent it to MSI for repair.

Jun 5, 2020
Well, I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but if you installed a BIOS that was meant for a DIFFERENT model of motherboard, and it is not working, displaying, etc., then it's "bricked" and there is nothing you can do about it unless it's a board with BIOS flashback, and that board does not have BIOS flashback. Your only option is to sent it to MSI for repair.

What i wanted to say, it was i installed the 1.1 version instead of a right version (7A74v10). Sorry for dissapoiment.