[SOLVED] Bios problem

Jan 8, 2021
I decided to update all in my computer so i updated Bios now when i turn on my computer he says reboot and select proper boot device i can access Bios and i have already clear cmos, jumper, reinstall previous version with mflash and nothing help please or i send the computer to reparation

Jan 8, 2021
You have to find the sub-menu and select your Windows disk specifically as the 1st boot disk (for example mine says SSD - Samsung 960)...setting UEFI Hard disk is only the 1st step in a two step process.
I have try it again different way and one thing i saw was that in videos when you select the disk it appear windows... in my does not appear in anywhere

Jan 8, 2021
I have try it again different way and one thing i saw was that in videos when you select the disk it appear windows... in my does not appear in anywhere
I discovered that my windows wanst being detected so i download to the pen windows 10 and i couldnt repair because he didnt find windows files
Second when i tried to install he didnt let me but i saw that my ssds have all the information

Jan 8, 2021
I already have the ssd in there for 4 years he was running good but since i update bios this all happen
Ssd-Samsung evo
So i bought the computer with 2 ssd in raid 0 and the OS was there and i never move it

Jan 8, 2021
I already have the ssd in there for 4 years he was running good but since i update bios this all happen
Ssd-Samsung evo
So i bought the computer with 2 ssd in raid 0 and the OS was there and i never move it

Jan 8, 2021
If that is the case you may need both 250GB SSD's connected to work properly. Try and keep it setup to the original configuration when you first bought it.

Is it a prebuilt computer? Does it have a name?
No i just said what parts i want and were best and they built it
He is original its still there the 2 ssds raid 0 and the 1tb ssd raid 1