Question BIOS resetting everytime, not CMOS battery issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohitdev7736

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2014
Hi, I have been using Z370 Mobo by Asrock for some time now and one day, it was like on startup, it showed up like BIOS settings have been reset to default , first I thought this was a CMOS battery issue, but I have rplaced that. Now I suspect is this an issue with the RTC crystal or something more complex. Now that I have updated to Win 11, each time I need to get into bios and eneble Secure Boot for valorant to work. Is there any workaround for enabling TPM automatically even if PC BIOS is resetted? Or is there any work around available? Pls answer

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard?

As for your CMOS battery, have you ruled out a defective (brand new)cell by replacing the cell that you'd replaced? As for your build, do you get a mild tingling sensation when touch the metal part of your chassis while your feet are making contact with a tiled(non-carpeted, non wooden) floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.