Question bios screen going in and out

Nov 9, 2022
So, I recently just built a new pc and everytime i boot up to the BIOS screen it immediately boots and goes to the no signal screen. The fans are still running just fine. I tried to plug in my windows 11 usb and make the USB drive the primary boot but all that came up was a black screen with a line on the upper left corner. It kept blinking in and out just like the bios screen. I unplugged that and repeated the bios and windows process a few times. I restarted my pc, unplugged components, etc. nothing works, i even tried running it solely on my ssd.

CPU : Ryzen 7 5800x
Motherboard: MSI B550 PRO-VDH WIFI
GPU: GTX 1650
PSU: Corsair CV650
HDD: Barracuda 1/2TB (can’t remember specifically)
SSD: 512gb m.2 pcie

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you're able to get into BIOS, can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at this moment of time? Considering that you've stated making an installer drive, can you walk us through how you created your bootable USB installer for Windows 11? Where did you source the installer from?

To round off, I would've looked into a higher tier/quality PSU since the CV/VS range of PSU's aren't exactly something I'd have in a build regardless of budget.

Reactions: MrMan9000