Question BIOS Screen not showing on boot

Jamry

Honorable
Mar 30, 2017
Is this normal? No beep errors at all. This happened when I switched my monitor since my old monitor uses DVI I switched to a newer monitor that has HDMI and displayport. I was using HDMI but it was giving out a video card error beep code but it still boots up per normal but has no BIOS screen display, so I decided to buy a displayport to see if the beep error persist and if the BIOS would show. No beep error, but the monitor only shows windows 10 logo and no BIOS screen at all that always shows for a few seconds.

Do keep in mind that by spamming DEL key I can still access the BIOS, I am just a bit worried about not seeing BIOS at all every time I boot up my PC. I checked if the fast boot option on BIOS and Power Option is enabled but as expected it's still disabled and the BIOS Screen option is enabled. Should I be concern about this? Is this normal?

Monitor: ACER EG220Q
Mobo: GIGABYTE A320M-DS2
CPU: R7 1700
GPU: RX 570
RAM: 16GB

Colif

Win 11 Master
I wouldn't be concerned too much if you can still access it with the del key. It is working, you just don't see the boot flash screen. PC can't work without the bios so its still there.

Does it show up if you do a restart of win 10? As it might be you have fast startup turned on in windows and its just so quick it doesn't load a bios page since PC isn't technically off with fast startup on.

TRENDING THREADS