Question Bios settings grayed out

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, i really neeed help on this one,if you could help.
I wanted to boot system from a usb but all my bios sei s are grayed out, well, 4 or 5 are editable, but the ones I need are not.
If you could please tell me what to do I would be really happy, and by the way, my bios doesn’t have a password either.
Here a picture of the grayed our settings.
P.S.: I need to boot from the usb KingStonDT, and I have to put it #1 and its #3 but I can’t move it

Here’s picture https://ibb.co/CvLt78D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

plug in the usb drive and boot to bios, you should be able to assign boot priority to it. if not, then something is wrong, maybe try a different usb

D

Deleted member 14196

reset the CMOS and try again. also, did you actually try a different usb? did you test your Kingston usb in another computer to see if it was even a good drive?

D

Deleted member 14196

i would disable quiet boot and see if it changes anything. also reset to all defaults

also enable remove invalid boot options

from your pic, it DOES NOT recognize the USB device so that usb drive is bunk. as i stated. i bet it can't boot any pc from that usb. WHAT TESTING HAVE YOU DONE?

the UEFI device needs to be recognized or forget booting from USB

D

Deleted member 14196

you need to see the admin to reset your bios or re-flash it.. which I really don't advise

we can't help you with unknown passwords.

D

Deleted member 14196

take it to a shop maybe and have it flashed or them put in a new BIOS chip? maybe there is a way to reset the passwords.