[SOLVED] Bios settings on Asus Rog Strix B560-G Gaming WiFi

miller84

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2013
Hello all

I have purchased a new Asus Rog Strix B560-G Gaming WiFi MB with i7 11700 CPU, 32GB (2x16) HyperX DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM and Asus Rog Strix 3070Ti GPU and I would like to know how to setup the BIOS for optimal performance.
I'm not into O.C or something, maybe just take an advantage of XMP abilities. The PC is made for gaming.
I know there are a lot of settings there but maybe you can point me to the relevant and most important ones that will do the job.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hello all

I have purchased a new Asus Rog Strix B560-G Gaming WiFi MB with i7 11700 CPU, 32GB (2x16) HyperX DDR4-3200 CL16 RAM and Asus Rog Strix 3070Ti GPU and I would like to know how to setup the BIOS for optimal performance.
I'm not into O.C or something, maybe just take an advantage of XMP abilities. The PC is made for gaming.
I know there are a lot of settings there but maybe you can point me to the relevant and most important ones that will do the job.
Thanks in advance.
For XMP should be enough to turn it on with best XMP profile for particular RAM. In your case 3200MHz. BIOS should read it and set everything according to it.
For CPU, there should be some settings for automatic boost etc. Just choose one if several and...
Hello all

Thanks in advance.
For XMP should be enough to turn it on with best XMP profile for particular RAM. In your case 3200MHz. BIOS should read it and set everything according to it.
For CPU, there should be some settings for automatic boost etc. Just choose one if several and check performance, temperature and stability. You can do both even after Windows installation.

Reactions: miller84
Solution

miller84

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2013
For CPU, there should be some settings for automatic boost etc. Just choose one if several and check performance, temperature and stability. You can do both even after Windows installation.
Thanks! I’ll do so. Anything else I should pay attention to?