[SOLVED] BIOS Shows my SATA SSD, but will not show up in Windows.

Jul 15, 2020
So I encountered an issue that I've never had the privilege of troubleshooting. I recently acquired a Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFI) and installed 2 NVMe drives in a RAID. Windows installed fine and runs fine, but the SATA SSD is not able to be seen. I do see it in the BIOS, but that's it.

It does not appear under Disk Management either. Is there some setting I'm missing in the BIOS after setting up the RAID? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
I went ahead and deleted the volume and recreated it. It deleted all my data, but I have it all backed up anyone, just didn't want to deal with transferring and all that. At any rate, this has all been resolved.
Jul 15, 2020
Ok, so apparently I'm not too swift and while I had NVMe RAID enabled, I also set SATA to RAID and not AHCI. So now the drives shows in Device Manager and Disk Management, but I am unable to assign it a drive and have it be accessible through Explorer.

Suggestions?

Jul 15, 2020
2G8CLdz.jpg

Says Online.

Jul 15, 2020
I went ahead and deleted the volume and recreated it. It deleted all my data, but I have it all backed up anyone, just didn't want to deal with transferring and all that. At any rate, this has all been resolved.

Solution