Question Bios update and RAM speed

Feb 5, 2019
I recently upgraded to a B450M-HDV R4.0 and an r5 1600 AF and I recently upgraded RAM as well. I upgraded the RAM to corsair vengance 16gb ddr4-3000 and it's default set to 2133. I put it up to 3000 and my pc wouldn't display anything at all. I took out the cmos battery and started over with upgrading my motherboard drivers, but am still figuring out how to update the BIOS. I went online on asrock's site to find the Bios update but couldn't quite find one for my board and when I did find it I downloaded it and got this. View: https://imgur.com/a/zwLZDoI
I also made sure I got the right motherboard selected and I did. One last thing, is the RAM speed related to something else as to why it won't display my screen when I turn it up cause I don't want to have to take my CMOS battery out again. I changed it from 2133 and the RAM is 3000 and the board supports 3200+

How many sticks? How much voltage are you giving them? What CAS settings do you have them set at? Sometimes sticks will need additional voltage to run at the advertized speed, espicially with tight timings. Even more-so with multiple sticks (like 4).