[SOLVED] Bios update causing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2022
So i bought motherboard it worked fine for few weeks but started getting start up problem so i updated bios but that just brought me more problems such as

Audio disortation
Game stuttering
Mouse stuttering
Stuck on shutdown / Reset screen
Audio driver uninstall stuck

Ive gone thru everything possible from windows reinstall to troubletshoots etc
now i have gotten 2 brand new motherboard thru warranty swap & holding 3rd one but havent tested it yet.
1st mag-x570-tomahawk-wifi
2nd rog strix x570-f
3rd rog strix x570-f
So basically the issue has been tested & tried by professionals i hope with mine & Their computers still having the same issue also the same parts works on my current motherboard b450 plus without any problems.
( I tried asking weither they tested it with windows 10 or 11 & fTPM disabled but they didnt have me asnwer)

So fair i noticed this recently but thats is yet to be tested
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-410
But i also did update bios with both motherboard but still had the issue & tried resetting default settings in bios
on X570-f The problems were there from the start

I don't really see anything else causing this than the recent bios update.
Somehow i feel there's some windows 11 kind of updates on bios that causing these problems other than the fTPM if thats even possible.
I only see 2 possible things to try which is disabling tFPM or trying windows 11 instead of 10 but I am too scared to even try the 3rd motherboard at this point if my case / Parts are damaging the motherboard somehow or something but yet the same cables/parts working fine on my b450 plus
If there's any other settings i should try to change in bios let me know
(ive tried asking help few timesbut hopefully i find some this last time i try)

I appericiate any help you can give even it sounds obivious <3

Specs
Windows 10
Tuf RTX 2060
AMD Ryzen 7 2700 ( Getting 9 5900x in mail monday)
Kingston 4x 8gb 3200MHz
Corsair RM750x 80 PLUS Gold ATX
b450 plus
M2 NVME SSD Blue 500gb
P400 Eclipse case
Razer keyboard & Mouse
Razer Headshet with Thx spatial audio

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2022
brand and model of the 750w psu?
how full is the ssd? test with another one?

Corsair RM750x 80 PLUS Gold ATX
that psu isn't even half year old & still have warranty & SSD has like 150gb left
( Dont have any other ssd to test but the people who did the warranty check covered that one )

Ive used the same CPU cable from psu on the x570 & B450 plus

Mar 11, 2022
I can now confirm that i managed to fix the problem i think by installion windows 11.
Day 2 without any issues on my new equipment.

Windows 10 reinstall still had the problems. So i suppose the new bios update have some windows 11 type of updates that fks up windows 10 somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.