bios update error

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, I have AsusX541UV, 64bit machine. I was trying to update bios to 305(currently I am on 301) through Easy flash.After entering start easy flash, selecting the file and pressing enter, it says "No Model Name Structure Found, Return to easy flash mode". Any solution?

Apr 1, 2018

Yep, it's FAT32 formatted. My issue was regarding the wireless connectivity. Sometimes the network adapter randomly disappears or there is connectivity issue. Network troubleshooter cannot identify the problem. It happens when the laptop is on battery,and sometimes while on charging(but works fine mostly, when charging). It started after a windows update. I've updated the system after that several times but it does not resolve the problem.
The wifi works fine on other devices.
The solutions I have tried are:
1. uncheck "allow computer to turn off device to save power" in power management tab
2.maximum performance of wifi adapter under power options.
3.updated and uninstalled network adapters.
4.enabled 802.11d, , changed wireless mode from auto to 802.11b/g. I am using 2.4ghz router and the speed is 54mbps (under status)
5.sensitivity set to high
6.network reset(through command prompt and through settings)
7.sfc/scannow
I downloaded the network adapter from realtek's official website, and it worked fine for some time, but the issue started again.
I read that updating the bios resolved the issue, so i was trying that.
Any help would be appreciated:)