[SOLVED] Bios won’t boot

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys I really need your help I have an Asus rog strix b550-f gaming mobo and it boots but never lets me delete of f2 key it’s like it’s froze so I can’t get into the bios. Any tips?

Solution
Try hitting the DEL key right when the keyboard lights up...keep hitting it a few times right when the lights come on.

The website claims the 5800x has been supported since August of 2020...how old is your motherboard ?

If you bought it this year I would think the BIOS support is there for the 5800x but it may be worth your while to borrow a 3000 series CPU and give it a try. If you don't have a 3000 series chip available I would call around to some local pc shops and see if they have one they could use to flash the BIOS with.
Apr 15, 2021
Do any keyboard lights come on like Number Lock or backlighting if your keyboard has it ?
Yeah they all light up it’s delayed but it finally comes on, do you think I need to update the bios since I’m using the ryzen 7 5800x could that cause it to be stuck on that screen

Try hitting the DEL key right when the keyboard lights up...keep hitting it a few times right when the lights come on.

The website claims the 5800x has been supported since August of 2020...how old is your motherboard ?

If you bought it this year I would think the BIOS support is there for the 5800x but it may be worth your while to borrow a 3000 series CPU and give it a try. If you don't have a 3000 series chip available I would call around to some local pc shops and see if they have one they could use to flash the BIOS with.

Solution