BIOS wont boot hard disk and dont recognize dvd drive

Dieselakoc

Reputable
Jul 29, 2016
I ve faced a lot problems lately with my PC especially with the connectivity between hard drives and cables (power or sata I dont know for sure) when I need to open my PC case. But suddenly after the last time I opened the case and replug the cables to both hard disk and dvd drive I cant even boot Windows. I tried two working disks from another PC (both disk with Windows 10) and the message was no bootable device detected. When I use my disk either it wont boot at all or it will appear to me an error with red letters (!!!!x64 exception type...e.t.c), I dont know if its the disk, because the other two didnt boot either. Also my dvd drive cant be recognized by BIOS even if I unplug and replug the cables. I dont know if its motherboard or even the power supply.

33pg7yx.jpg

Dieselakoc

Reputable
Jul 29, 2016

I've already left only hard disk on sata ports and still the same. My dvd drive isnt recognized by bios anyway even if I plug the cable but I unplugged it for sure. Does it have anything to do with faulty power supply combo with motherboard? Thats what Im afraid the most. I wouldnt worry about buying a new mobo but if I need to buy both mobo and psu then I've got a problem about the price :D