[SOLVED] Bios won't start. Need desperate help.

Marmitaa

Reputable
Dec 3, 2016
Hello,
I've got a Dell Area 51 R2 desktop pc. The pc gave up after i got a message about overclock settings, it said press f5 to restore to default so i pressed it and now my pc turns on but i have no screen mouse or keyboard connection.
I heard beeping before it died, not sure if it was the Aorus 1080ti or the i7 5820k, i have another 5820k i checked, so i'm fairly sure it isn't the CPU. The lights and all fans turn on as usual. No beeping since before it died, and can't see anything unusual. I have no other GPU or Motherboard to test so i don't know what my best option would be now.
I've cleared CMOS and left the battery out multiple times.
I've checked the power supply, looks to be working fine.
The GPU lights up normally, cycles through colors, the fans work and hear it like normal.
Tried other slots for the ram.
I think it comes down to motherboard or gpu. But perhaps there is something wrong with the bios when i pressed f5, my knowledge about bios is miniscule.
What could be the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Solution
Hello,
I've got a Dell Area 51 R2 desktop pc. The pc gave up after i got a message about overclock settings, it said press f5 to restore to default so i pressed it and now my pc turns on but i have no screen mouse or keyboard connection.
I heard beeping before it died, not sure if it was the Aorus 1080ti or the i7 5820k, i have another 5820k i checked, so i'm fairly sure it isn't the CPU. The lights and all fans turn on as usual. No beeping since before it died, and can't see anything unusual. I have no other GPU or Motherboard to test so i don't know what my best option would be now.
The GPU lights up normally, cycles...
Hello,
The GPU lights up normally, cycles through colors, the fans work and hear it like normal.
Tried other slots for the ram.
I think it comes down to motherboard or gpu. But perhaps there is something wrong with the bios when i pressed f5, my knowledge about bios is miniscule.
What could be the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Did you check to boot without gpu?? Recently i faced a similar issue with my ancient pc where everything was working however no post or beep, to confirm its not the mobo i removed the ram and tried to boot without the ram when i turned it on i heard beeps so i was sure it was not the mobo when i got another cpu it booted as usual and i realised my cpu was dead, now this might not be your case hopefully, but you gotta check your PSU's fan and cpu fan are they smooth or have some different sound to it. And check if the cpu fan header is seated properly.

Solution