Question bios

Chargingboat

Prominent
Nov 4, 2019
hey peeps so ive been playing a lot of ac origins and odyessy recently and ive been getting nonstop bsods on those games exclusively and so i looked it up and its actually surprisingly common to an extent where there are hundreds of threads of it lol and the most reliable and wide spread fix is to update the bios and so the bios i have on my x299 aorus gaming 7 is f9f and the most recent is f9o and so i wanted to know if its a good choice to update it cause ive seen no threads if it has any critical bugs or anything else like that so i appreciate the help guys/gals! and also it will be my first bios update and im nervous lol

hey peeps so ive been playing a lot of ac origins and odyessy recently and ive been getting nonstop bsods on those games exclusively and so i looked it up and its actually surprisingly common to an extent where there are hundreds of threads of it lol and the most reliable and wide spread fix is to update the bios and so the bios i have on my x299 aorus gaming 7 is f9f and the most recent is f9o and so i wanted to know if its a good choice to update it cause ive seen no threads if it has any critical bugs or anything else like that so i appreciate the help guys/gals! and also it will be my first bios update and im nervous lol
Yeah, why not, just be careful, use BIOS option and follow MB manual exactly.