BioShock 2 Multiplayer Trailer Plasmid Packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipmen

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
This is well worth the wait. I would rather have them spend the time to make a great game, then half ass.

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
^Well, kinda. I mean, it looks like it'll be fun for a weekend or something, but nowhere near the level of fun expected on Modern Warfare 2.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Agreed, listen... I don't mean to be negative all the time but growing up seeing all of this stuff unfold just makes me bitter. I thought BioShock was a pretty good game but this trailer looks like they took Gary's Mod and smashed it together. It just looks like, "too much". Gary's Mod is awesome but in a multiplayer setting, it would be insane overkill! Just run-of-the-mill SHOOT-EM-UPS.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I loved bioshock, but for some reason, I just couldn`t get very far after multiple tries.

Guess thrillers aren`t my thing.
Awesome game regardless.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
I didn't buy the DRM infected first one for my PC why should I look at the second one. You can tell by the posts who are playing this on their kiddie consoles and are all excited, kids.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]rebel conquest[/nom]Supposedly the multiplayer was why it was pushed back....No complaints after seeing that[/citation]
here, here!

bioshock 2 and stalker call of pripyat are the two games im highly lookin forward to.

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
never saw what was so great about the first one, or this one for that matter. never was motivated enough to finish it. of course i didnt like FO3 much either. they both just feel like games that are mediocre shooters mixed with mediocre rpg elements.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]steiner666[/nom]never saw what was so great about the first one, or this one for that matter. never was motivated enough to finish it. of course i didnt like FO3 much either. they both just feel like games that are mediocre shooters mixed with mediocre rpg elements.[/citation]
shun the nonbeliever, ssshhhhuuunnnn

G

any Dota Player here?
have you tried Heroes of Newerth or League of Legends?
what's best or anyone here that have a key? i'd like to try it..

thx!

bad_code

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Ummmm, am I the only one that thinks that looks retarded?[/citation]

Yeah it looks "retarded" well lame anyway. I see a bunch of aimless shooting everywhere with no objective other than to kill and look at the pretty graphics. My bet is that this is going to be a completely awesome console game, but PC gamers like me won't touch it with a $5 price tag because its console trash only. Kind of like what happened with Wolfestein. The multiplier on the PC for the prior game was awesome but it was dumbed down for the console crowd. The same for UT3 and I bet most of the console gamers couldn't careless about UT3. One day companies will get it. Even judging from the lack of change on tomshardware.com, I'd say most people don't care about PCs anymore.

Alphi

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
Jesus loves me this I know.... because the bible tells me so!!...

Used to love those mad scientists...

hahaha

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
[citation][nom]D_Kuhn[/nom]Yea... it's 1111-2222-BuyItYourselfCheapskate-4444[/citation]

It's 1111-2222-AFuckingBetaYouDumbass-4444

How do you buy a beta? Know before you socialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.